Thursday, June 14, 2012

I have found bliss - in a creamy delicious frozen yogurt bar

Yes I took a picture of the box. You may think it was because I wanted to post on this blog (well, I guess) but mostly it's because I have sent it to the husband with strict instructions to purchase 5 or more boxes of said product if he sees these anywhere. Anytime.

I love greek yogurt. And I love ice cream. I do not however like calories. I don't do much to fight them normally. They usually win while the most exercise I get is from moving from couch to bed, so the fact that this beautiful, creamy dessert decreases the amount of which I need to fight, well then, I couldn't be more pleased. And if I eat the whole box it's only 350 calories!  When I *do* make it to the gym, it will only take me 1 hour to run that off!  Aces! GO get some:  Yasso!  www.teamyasso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spam will be deleted. Have a nice day :)